The Frame Awards 2020 honours the world's best interiors and the people behind them.
For two days, Frame will showcase the biggest spatial design talent, address the most pressing design questions faced by society today, and provoke creative inspiration.
'Setting the global design agenda'
At the Frame Awards, future-curious designers and architects, forward-thinking innovators, industry luminaries and visionary brands explore the future of spaces. Will you be one of them?
Frame Awards by Day has four content tracks, each exploring innovation in retail, hospitality, work and living through a combination of talks, workshops, installations masterclasses and brand experiences.
Frame Awards by Night honours the world's best interiors and the people behind them in an exclusive prize-giving ceremony with a four course dinner, live entertainment and afterparty.
- Ivy Ross, Google Hardware Design Vice President
- Ramona Bronker Bannayan, MoMA The Museum of Modern Art
Senior Deputy Director of Exhibitions & Collections
- Christian Dzieia, adidas VP Corporate Real Estate
- Despina Katsikakis, Cushman & Wakefield Head of Occupier
- Gemma Ruse, StudioXAG Cofounder & Creative Director
- Scott Rominger, WeWork Creative Director Interior Design
- Daan Lucas, Random Studio Founder
- Kelsea Crawford, Cutwork Cofounder
- Marcel Wanders, Studio Marcel Wanders Founder
- Ajaz Ahmed, AKQA CEO
- Cris Bartels, D/DOCK Creative Strategist
- Francesco Messori, D/DOCK Creative Director
- Thomas van Leeuwen, D/DOCK Director & Partner
- Nancy Diniz, Augmented Architectures Founder
- Nina Sickena, Moss.studio Cofounder
- Peter Cole, Design Hotels CEO
- Tom Callebaut, TC PLUS Founder
Frame Awards by Day:
19 - 20 February 2020
09.00 - 18.00
Experience keynote talks, workshops, panel discussions, exhibitions, installations, networking activations and live entertainment.
Frame Awards by Night:
20 February 2020
19.00 - 23.00
Witness the announcement of the winners of the Frame Awards 2020 competition with dinner, live entertainment and afterparty.