Speakers from the world of journalism, design and media share their insights about the current state of journalistic design.
A visual evening about the future of journalistic design, full of clashes between image makers, directors, illustrators, design analists, user experience & information designers and typographers.
- Jop Euwijk (Image and Sound)
- Hans Spoelman (independent editorial designer)
- Auke Triesschijn (graphic designer)
- Elze van Driel (NRC, video maker)
- Herman Van Bostelen (graphic designer, part of Gorilla)
- Vincent Wielders (Defigners, including NOS op 3)